2019년 5월 6일 월요일

I realized the greatness of Bts.


From the current No. 1 to No. 10 on the Korean music charts.
Eight from one to ten are theirs.
I don't know their music well, but I looked at the chart and listened to their music.
The first song I heard was a poem for small things.
To be honest, I don't know if this song is good.
"Oh my my my my" seems to be a little addictive in this part.I like the rapper's voice.

The second song I heard is microkosmos.
When I finished listening to this song, I felt frustrated because I couldn't remember even some of the songs.I am really sorry to bts fans, but this song was not good either.

The third song I heard was make it right.
This song was worth listening to
I liked the melody from the beginning and the beginning of this song.

The fourth song I heard was Dionysus.
I turned this song off in the middle of listening.
This song is a style that I hate. Sorry

The fifth song is HOME.
When I heard the fifth song, I got dizzy.
This song was also not good...

The sixth song is jamais Vu.
First of all, I liked the melody of this song.
And I feel the emotion of bts.
It was the best song I ever heard today.

The seventh song I heard is intro : persona.
I'm afraid I don't know rap.I'll just say, "I liked the rapper's voice."

The last song I heard was Spring Day.
First of all, I loved the lyrics in the beginning.
I really liked the rapper's rap after that.
The highlight of this song was the best.I don't know why this song is ranked the lowest.I think this song is the best song.The highlight part is really good. This song is really good.

I think spring day is the best song.I don't know the rest of the songs.But I'm a little curious about being at the top of the chart.Do you really like the song when foreigners listen to it?
Listening to their songs was hard for me. Oh, I'll rule out spring days.

I'll listen to Park Hyo-shin's song and heal him.
I'm sorry to their fans. It wasn't my cup of tea.
They're amazing. They've captured the music charts with these bad songs.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기